I already know you have a car and you need an edge guard for your car door safety.
Well, You are in the right place. In this guide, We try to present the best car door edge guards for you.
A comparison table for The best-rated car door edge guards is ready for sale in the online market for you…
You may like:
The Best Car Door Edge Guards Buying Guide
- UNIVERSAL & ADJUSTABLE COVERAGE: Never worry about your slobbering, window climbing travel companions again. The Kurgo Car Door Guard is a waterproof pet door cover that provides universal coverage and is adjustable to fit small and large vehicles
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: The pet car door cover attaches with simple tabs that slide between your window and door panel making installation easy. Includes left and right door guards
- EASY TO CLEAN: Cleanup is simple Just throw car door protectors into the washing machine and hang to dry
- EXTRA STORAGE — Store treats, leashes, and whatever you need for your adventures.
- Protect door edges from chips, scratches, and scuffs
- No tools are required simply apply by hand
- Virtually invisible and cleanly removable
- Door Edge Protection Film helps keep vehicles looking new
- Includes two door edge guard strips ideal for most sedans
- Provides a clear coated urethane measure of protection.
- Protects against weathering and most types of environmental damage.
- Resistant to staining and yellowing
- Professional grade solution
- Film can be removed at by picking up a corner of the film and pulling it off thee vehicle surface at a 90-degree angle.
- Keep the Edges of Your Vehicle Nick and Scratch Free
- Durable and UV Protected for Longer Life
- Cut to Desired Length
- Easily Installs with 3M Adhesive Tape
- 18 Feet of Black Edge Trim for Your Car
- Protects your door edge from nicks and chips if you door hits another car or opening near a wall.
- Do it yourself easy application. 3/8" tall 1/4" wide.
- Manufactured in the USA of flexible and durable high quality material. High quality adhesive ensures that it stays on.
- Cut to desired length for install requirements.
- Exclusively made and offered by Car Beyond Store. Retail Box packaging.
- The Do-It-Yourself kit will include (1) piece of Clear trim molding strip measuring 15 feet in length. The trim is 5/16 inches wide.
- The trim is made of flexible and durable high quality plastic.
- The Door Guard will prevent paint chipping if you door hits another car or wall. Or you can hide existing paint chips
- You will be trimming the Door Guard yourself into 4 separate pieces to fit. The Door Guard is very easily to trim to length with a pair of scissors or shears. The Door Guard easily attaches to your door by just slipping into place. The Door Guard can also easily be removed in seconds.
- Installation is about a 30 minute process that anyone can do
- The Do-It-Yourself kit will include one roll of black L shape molding.
- Backed with 3m tape not cheap glue U Shape molding like others.
- Quantity : Front door conner bumper protector guards X 2, Rear door conner bumper protector guards X 2
- Size : Front door guards(9.5cm x 2.3cm), Rear door guards(8.2cm x 2.0cm)
- Material : ABS
- Product Name: Car Sealed Strip; Package Content: 4 x Car Sealed Strips
- Color: Black; Material: Rubber
- Tpye: P Type
- The Longer Size: 18.5 x 2.2 x 1.5cm/7.3" x 0.9" x 0.6"(L*W*T)
- The Shorter Size: 13.5 x 2.2 x 1.5cm/5.3" x 0.9" x 0.6"(L*W*T)
- Simple to cut and apply
- Universal edge protector
- Door / boot protector strip
- Fitment : Fits most universal car
- Can be fitted to doors, boots, grills, bumpers, interior, etc
- Multiple uses and applications
- 3/8” High Slimline Door Edge Guard
- 16' roll
- Made in the USA
- Fits most vehicles
The right door edge guard can protect your vehicle from paint and dents.
choosing the best model for the door edge guard can be an extremely difficult and time-consuming task.
To help you find a door edge guard to suit your needs,
you should consider some of the following factors before finalizing your purchase:
Material – Durable Rubber or Plastic
Door edge guards are usually manufactured with a durable rubber or plastic material to absorb impacts. While the plastic may appear weak, it is actually capable of sensing hits and pressures.
On the other hand,
rubber is more viable and can bounce off an object without leaving an impact.
Possibly the most important factor you need when choosing a door guard. The length and size of a roll or spool can only range from 13 feet to 32 feet and above.
Some models also include individual strips that can be placed anywhere on the door.
If you are only planning to protect the driver’s side door, you won’t need a long spool, and may only need a strip.
Before choosing an edge guard, make sure that it fits your vehicle properly. Some models may not be suitable for certain trucks, cars, or SUVs.
This may be due to the door design of some vehicle models.
It is very possible that the door guard you choose changes the entire appearance of your vehicle. Once the material is installed, the door will have either a clear or black trim.
Therefore, it is advisable to choose an edge guard that adds a good accent to your doors.
How to Remove the Door Edge Trim
You do not need to open your toolbox. To tackle this project effectively, all you will need is:
- A hairdryer (possibly a heat gun)
- Rubbing alcohol
To remove the door edge trim on your car, follow these 3 steps:
- Use a hairdryer on low heat to heat the edge trim. This softens the adhesive. Take your time and be careful not to overheat. If the trim is not heating, increase the heat slightly. If the trim is stubborn, a heat gun may be the best option.
- The trim feels hot or almost warm aftertouch, gently peel it away from the door.
- Once the trim is off, remove any residual adhesive with rags and rubbing alcohol.
Question: Can I remove the door edge guard from the car?
Answer: Yes, you can easily remove the guard by peeling it off with your fingers.
Question: Will the weather impact the look of door edge guards?
Answer: While rain may discolor the plastic trim, it should not impact all types of guards.
Question: Will a door guard ruin the paint around the car’s door?
Answer: Door guards will not ruin or damage the paint they are wrapped around.
Question: Is the car door edge guard strong enough to stop all the dents?
Answer: It cannot prevent all damage. If you open the door with extreme force and hit a vehicle next to it, you may still get a dent or a ding. It is meant to act as a barrier against normal wear and tear.
This long-lasting and the best car door edge guards will save your door from dance and dents, scratches while adding appearance at the same time.
Now, It’s Over To You!
Now I’d like to hear from you: Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread it by Sharing on social media…