Millions of people use hair clippers to trim, fade, and blend their hair for at least once in a month. However, this incredible grooming tool needs a bit of maintenance.
Regular cleaning and sterilization is one such crucial maintenance to avoid any infectious disease as it often time comes in contact with the human body. Luckily, the cleaning of hair clippers isn’t much difficult. So, if you want to remain safe, it’s imperative that you read this guideline on how to clean hair clippers and then disinfect it.
Cleaning Hair Clippers With White Distilled Vinegar
The Best Cleaning Hair Clippers With White Distilled Vinegar
- Why Customers Choose Lucy’s Vinegar - From cleaning to cooking, Lucy's 5% Distilled White Vinegar is simply the right choice! Because of our Vinergar's bargin, absence of preservatives, durable bottle design, secure seal, and Kosher Certification, customers around the country have fallen in love with Lucy’s vinegar!
- Cooking - Spices up dipping sauces, develops flavor, makes homemade bread crusts golden brown, freshens wilted vegetable’s, substitutes for salt or buttermilk and can be used for much much more!
- Cleaning - Yes! White Vinegar for cleaning works fantastically. Check out some of our customer reviews to see how they've applied our Vinegar for their cleaning needs.
- We Love What We Do - One of the sweetest "fruits of our labors" are the responses we receive from our customers all over the country. Whether it’s simply to dress up a vinaigrette, enhancing pastries, or cleaning the restaurant counters, we stand amazed at the usefulness and enjoyment that Lucy’s White Vinegar brings each of our neighbors.
- Family Owned & Family Run - Here at Lucy's, we seek to achieve one purpose: To love God with all of our heart & to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. From our family to yours, thank you for being one of our cherished customers!
- One 16-fluid ounce bottle of Happy Belly Distilled White Vinegar
- Contains 5% acidity
- Use in recipes or around the house
- Certified Kosher U
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand, Packaging May Vary.
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices with premium ingredients at prices you can get down with makes grocery shopping so much more than tossing the basics in your cart.
- One 1 gal jug of Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity
- Collected through selective boiling and condensation from a fermented mixture of American-grown corn and clear water
- Just the right amount of acidic (5%) for canning and pickling
- Easy to handle, reclosable jug to avoid spillage
- We like to keep things Kosher here, at Heinz
- Manufactured in the USA
Hair Clippers Cleaning Guideline
First off, know that hair clippers are available in both corded and cordless formation. Even the top-notch cordless hair clippers for you need regular cleaning. So, let’s kick-off the cleansing and sterilization process.
Things you will need:
- A brush
- A good quality detergent
- Rubbing alcohol for disinfecting the hair clipper
Step 1: Removing additional hair bits
If you are using a cordless clipper, make sure it’s switched off, and for corded ones, plug off the cord for safety precautions. Now you will need to remove the hair bits stuck within clipper’s blade compartments.
For models with gunk and hair storage compartments, detach it and throw away the hair bits into the trash immediately. And for models without storage compartments, you will need to disconnect the comb guide at first. Then use an old brush to wipe out the hair bits carefully.
Step 2: Disassembling the hair clipper
The disassembly of a hair clipper is pretty straightforward. Depending on the brand and model, this disassembling may vary, but overall, you will need to remove the comb attachments, foil, metal guards, and the shaving head.
You can use a small screwdriver to remove the nuts.
However, I recommend you to go through the user manual so that you don’t make a mess out of it.
Step 3: The initial cleaning
Before you start disinfecting the clippers’ blade and other essential components, it’s a good idea to apply a good quality cloth laundry detergent to soften the grime and dirt from these parts. Then, you can use a soft clean piece of cloth to wipe off the residues after a water wash.
Step 4: The sterilization
It is the most crucial part of hair clipper cleaning since the trimming blades will continuously come in touch with the scalp and posing a threat of bacterial or viral infection. So, proper washing and disinfecting of the edges and other components is a must.
You can use rubbing alcohol to disinfect the parts of hair clippers. Alternatively, you may use liquid disinfectant or clippers spray to sterilize the clipper’s blade.
Remember that, for individual usage, you should clean and disinfect the hair clippers at least once in every month. However, if multiple users at home utilize the hair clipper, for safety reasons, try to purify the blade after every use.
For the daily disinfection process, you can use rubbing alcohol or distilled vinegar. Expert barbers and virologists have recommended this interval between each cleaning and disinfecting session. So, you shouldn’t ignore it.
Why Is Regular Cleaning Important for Hair Clippers?
Using a dirty blade to trim or shave your beard or head is a risky business. You can get cut and injured. Moreover, an uncleaned hair clipper blade is most likely to worn out sooner than a clean and well-maintained edge.
Since hair clippers are a pricey and long-lasting investment, you won’t like changing the dull blades frequently. That’s why you should clean the clipper regularly to avoid costly replacements.
Also, since the blades come across our face and scalp, it must remain free from viruses and bacteria. Form this point of view, regular cleaning and disinfection of hair clippers are exceptionally beneficial for personal hygiene.
A clean and well-maintained hair clipper is one heck of a grooming tool. It allows you to pick your beard style and look different among thousands. Nonetheless, a dirty and infected clipper blade may soon change the happy scenario upside-down.
The last thing you won’t want is that paying a visit to physicians due to cuts from dull clippers blade or for viral attacks to skin and scalp from a dirt hair trimmer. So, it is almost imperative that you how to clean the utility device. In this regard, this write-up will boost up your cleaning process straightforwardly.
Leave a Reply