A few days ago,
I met one of my military friends in a get-together.
laughed, and took photographs. Interestingly, I noticed his shoes, sparkling like the supernova.
I asked him the reason, and he whispered, “Hush, I use light to shine my shoes.”
I was looking for –
How to shine shoes with a lighter?
Finally, I got it. Thanks to my friend.
I decided to share his experience and my research findings on how to shine your shoes with lighter.
Shoe polish ignited by a lighter is easy to work with and seeps well in shoe leather.Step by step guide: how to shine shoes with a lighter? Click To Tweet
You May Like – How to make shoe polish machine at home
You can follow these steps-
- Before you start shoe shining, put a newspaper over the working area and keep all your shining accessories like a shoe, lighter, shoe-polish, shoe cleaning brush on it.
- At first, inspect your shoe closely and remove all the debris using a shoe brush. Take off the shoelaces and again wipe the shoe with a rag or cleaning cloth dampened in water.
- Now, it’s time to let your lighter show its magic. Firstly, open the shoe shiner. Then ignite the shoe polish through flames of the lighter covering the surface area of the shoe-polisher.
- If you are satisfied that your lighter has ignited the shoe shiner properly, extinguish the fire and remove the lighter. Then clean the surface with a cleaning cloth dampened in water.
- Now start shining your shoe with the melted shoe shiner. Apply it on a small part of the shoe in a circular motion.
- Now, sprinkle some water on the previously polished water and reapply the melted shoe shiner on the same spot to create another shining layer.
- Repeat the processes 5 & 6 all over your shoe surface to ensure that there is no portion left to apply melted shoe shiner.
- While applying ignited shoe shiner put attention so that no crevices and creases remain unpolished.
- Reapply the shoe shiner on the entire shoe surface several times through repeating process 5 and 6.
- Take a shoe brush and start running it on the shoe surface until you get a satisfactory, glowing, and shiny shoe surface.
- The shoe should come out sparkling like a bright star within a few minutes. Put the laces on and keep all the accessories to their place.
A lighter surely works wonder to shine your shoe if you follow the steps with care. It’s not a big deal. Investing a few minutes and following these easy steps will put your shoes shine like the first day when you brought the pair.
Yes! you can say that – how to shine shoes with a lighter? It is clear to me
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Now, It’s Over To You!
Now I’d like to hear from you: Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread it by Sharing on social media…
Leave a Reply