A few days ago,
I met one of my military friends in a get-together.
laughed, and took photographs. Interestingly, I noticed his shoes, sparkling like the supernova.
I asked her the reason, and he whispered, “Hush, I use light to shine my shoes.”
I decided to share his experience and my research findings on how to shine your shoes with lighter.
Shoe polish ignited by a lighter is easy to work with and seeps well in shoe leather.Step By Step Guide: How To #ShineShoes With A #Lighter Click To Tweet
You May Like – How to make shoe polish machine at home
You can follow these steps-
- Before you start shoe shining, put a newspaper over the working area and keep all your shining accessories like a shoe, lighter, shoe-polish, shoe cleaning brush on it.
- At first, inspect your shoe closely and remove all the debris using a shoe brush. Take off the shoelaces and again wipe the shoe with a rag or cleaning cloth dampened in water.
- Now, it’s time to let your lighter show its magic. Firstly, open the shoe shiner. Then ignite the shoe polish through flames of the lighter covering the surface area of the shoe-polisher.
- If you are satisfied that your lighter has ignited the shoe shiner properly, extinguish the fire and remove the lighter. Then clean the surface with a cleaning cloth dampened in water.
- Now start shining your shoe with the melted shoe shiner. Apply it on a small part of the shoe in a circular motion.
- Now, sprinkle some water on the previously polished water and reapply the melted shoe shiner on the same spot to create another shining layer.
- Repeat the processes 5 & 6 all over your shoe surface to ensure that there is no portion left to apply melted shoe shiner.
- While applying ignited shoe shiner put attention so that no crevices and creases remain unpolished.
- Reapply the shoe shiner on the entire shoe surface several times through repeating process 5 and 6.
- Take a shoe brush and start running it on the shoe surface until you get a satisfactory, glowing, and shiny shoe surface.
- The shoe should come out sparkling like a bright star within a few minutes. Put the laces on and keep all the accessories to their place.
A lighter surely works wonder to shine your shoe if you follow the steps with care. It’s not a big deal. Investing a few minutes and following these easy steps will put your shoes shine like the first day when you brought the pair.
Now, It’s Over To You!
Now I’d like to hear from you: Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread it by Sharing on social media…