Generally, pressure washer pumps are of three different types: wobble, axial cam, and triplex plunger pump.
Wobble and axial cam are for light to medium-duty tasks. However, triplex pumps are more than these.
You can install a triplex plunger or piston pumps in commercial spaces too. However, CAT triplex pumps are proven active and helpful in pressure washing.
For more than 50 years, CAT is serving the multidimensional pumps to the household.
This company was founded in 1968, but it’s still famous for those pumps. This writing is all about the CAT triplex pump.
Best Cat Triplex Pumps Buying Guide & Reviews
- 3,600 psi at 4.7 gpm, 13 hp at 3,400 rpm, 1-inch hollow shaft, horizontal mount direct-drive, 6.35 mm keyway, 3/4-inch standard garden hose inlet, 3/8-inch quick-connect outlet, 50°C (122°F) max. inlet water temperature
- Replacement pump kit with near-universal compatibility for standard 1-inch shaft direct-drive gas engines from Honda, Annovi Reverberi, RIDGID, Blackmax, Generac, Husky, Excell, Troy-Bilt, Sears, Briggs & Stratton, Campbell Hausfeld and more
- Forged brass and anodized aluminum construction with cooling fins; Durable 15 mm ceramic-coated solid stainless steel plungers; German-made packing seals
- Detachable and pressure-adjustable internal bypass unloader valve with detergent injector and built-in water filter; Triplex plunger pump mechanism; Sight glass for oil inspection
- Includes detergent tube with strainer, set of extra O-rings, and operating manual with spare parts list; 7x5 toll-free phone, email and live chat support from Canada
If you missed to read:
Features Of CAT Triplex Pump
CAT triplex pumps are fully featured with different options. Here are some of them:
The structure of the CAT triplex pumps is long-lasting, resistance to any adverse environment.
The whole body of these pumps is made of brass, ceramic, or stainless steel.
If you want to use this machine for a long time, buy this without any hesitation.
Because there will be no rust, damages or stains on the body even after longtime uses.
RPM (rotation per minute) is the unit to measure the rotation of the plunger or pistons inside the pump.
The more RPM your machine has, the more power it can provide you.
CAT pumps have an average RPM of 1725. This is enough for any heavy-duty cleaning task.
This is also another unit related to liquid flow. It’s the catchiest thing of any pressure washing device.
The pound-force per square inch (PSI) tells you how speedy a pump can spray liquid or water.
You would be happy to know; CAT pumps offer proper PSI, such as more than 3000 PSI even at commercial spaces.
GPM (gallons per minute) means the amount of liquid a device can release in every minute. It helps to spray the liquid at the right amount.
CAT pumps can spray liquid or water at good GPM. The minimum GPM of these triplex plunger pumps is above 2 GPM.
You can even get GPM of 10 from the same brand’s pumps.
When you are buying a triplex pump for your company, the price will be the main concern.
You should choose the affordable device in the fixed budget. Products from CAT are always in your range.
It doesn’t matter whether you buy the pump for your house or the business.Cat Triplex Pumps Click To Tweet
As CAT triplex plunger pumps are for heavy uses, maintenance would be another point to think.
The pumps require lower maintenance after long-term purposes unless you got any problem. The sturdy parts of the machine won’t fail to perform well.
There will be lots of triplex pumps available for sale. However, you will rarely find any alternative to CAT pumps.
These are reliable, effective for interior and exterior, hard surface, lawn, deck, commercial tools and any other cleaning.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Now, It’s Over To You!
Now I’d like to hear from you: Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread it by Sharing on social media…
Leave a Reply