8+ Best Handheld Leaf Blowers Reviews (2018 Buying Guide)
Let’s check best handheld leaf blowers at a glance in a comprising table:
| Hitachi RB24EAP|
Product Dimension: 10.5*17.3*15 inches, 29 CC, 8.6lbs weight, 170 MPH
| Husqvarna 952711925|
Product Dimension: 38*16*8 inches, 28 CC, 9.4lbs weight, 170 MPH
| Makita BHX2500CA|
Product Dimension: 11 x 14.5 x 16.25 inches, 24.5 CC, 9.8lbs weight, 145 MPH
| Tanaka Commercial Grade|
Product Dimension: 13*18*16 inches, 25 CC, 10.9lbs weight, 180 MPH
| Echo PB-250LN|
Product Dimension: 12.13 x 17.63 x 15.25 inches, 25.4 CC, 8.8lbs weight, 165 MPH
| Husqvarna 125BVx|
Product Dimension: 9*38.5*14 inches, 28 CC, 9.6lbs weight, 170 MPH
| 500W Garage Garden|
Product Dimension: 14.4*5.7*7.6 inches, 2.2lbs weight, 13000r/min
| Husqvarna 125B|
Product Dimension: 14.9*8.1*13.4 inches, 28 CC, 9.4lbs weight
| Husqvarna 967165908|
28 CC, 170 MPH
Do you really want to clean up your yard in the easiest and fastest way? So you just need to use the correct type of leaf blowers.
There is three type of fuel that is used in a leaf blower. They are Gas, Electric, and Cordless. Gas leaf bowler is best for large areas and for maximum power. On the other hand, the Electric blower is best for small areas.
Cordless leaf bowler is basically used via battery-powered. These three model is designed for the best ever solution for leaf removal for your yard.
- 1 Top Rated 9 Best Handheld Leaf Blowers Reviews
- 1.1 1. Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc Review
- 1.2 2. Husqvarna 952711925 125B 28cc Review
- 1.3 3. Makita BHX2500CA Review
- 1.4 4. Tanaka Commercial Grade 25cc 1.3 Review
- 1.5 5. Echo PB-250LN Handheld Gas Blower Review
- 1.6 6. Husqvarna 125BVx 28cc Review
- 1.7 7. Professional 500W Handheld Electric Blower
- 1.8 8. Husqvarna 125B 28cc 2 Review
- 1.9 9. Husqvarna 967165908 28cc Review
- 1.10 Buying Guide
- 1.11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1.12 Final Recommendation
There are several types of leaf blower available on the market. Like Backpack – Available for commercial and heavy use. Sweeper blowers are especially for small areas, walk –behind blowers is ideal for large areas and heavy-duty cleanup, Blowers with leaf vacuums. And the best use for home clean up handheld leaf blower is the one. These blowers basically contain two types of engine: Number one is 2 Cycle and Number two is 4-Cycle.
Here I include a lot of information while researching about best handheld leaf blowers. While you are concern about MPH rating and search for cheap budget leaf blowers you must be considering the noise level of that.
If you are new to online purchase decided to buy a best-branded leaf blower and become confused about a lot of brand and market of this. I’m here to help you. No need to worry about that. I will give you the best product reviews which consist of cheap and branded under budget handheld lower.
In the fall season, leaves will inundate in your yards. So I give you the best 2 stroke gas powered leaf blower that will help you to find your best one.
Basically they are called leaf blowers, however, they do extra than pass leaves. They sweep a patio easy of grass clippings or blast a wintry weather’s really worth of sand off the driveway. They also can annoy your neighbor as you position there in a trance blowing a few spoonfuls of dust.
Used responsibly, those tools are as green a timesaver as a strength lawnmower, and new designs have higher grips for two-hand manipulate. So I examined nine two-stroke leaf blowers by way of shifting all varieties of debris. I discovered that their score for airspeed and quantity is an unreliable gauge of effectiveness a number of the least air-worth have been the most truthful. Here are my findings.
Top Rated 9 Best Handheld Leaf Blowers Reviews
1. Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc Review
We need the best gas leaf blower to keep clean our house front and back. In autumn all around us get covered by leaves. So keep our place clean we need leaf blower. And with the help of high-pressure air blower, we can do that. Hitachi provides such kind of leaf blower that can easily help us to do that.
This model of a leaf blower is best to use because of the effectiveness and time saving and also for long lasting. I recommend this leaf blower to use because its air pressure can easily remove debris easily. And you can use it easily. Also, its weight is less to carry. You can reduce the cost easily because it uses gas. So, in my opinion, I think this product is best to use. When it turned on it produces 96.7 decibels worth of noise.
- 441 CFM air volume that can easily remove debris;
- 170 MPH air velocity;
- Weight 8.6lbs.
- Its product dimension is 10.5*17.3*15 inch.
- 9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine used for power and durability;
- Warranty: 7 years of consumer use, 2 years for commercial use and 1 year for rental use.
- Less fuel needed to this leaf blower to operate;
- High-quality engine provide max durability and more effective;
- High volume air that can easily take out the debris;
- Easy to maneuver for aerodynamic shape;
- Less expensive than another leaf blower;
- It can blow up to 18fee.
- Worked well prickly seedpods and soggy leaves.
- There are no air filters in this product that can cause dissatisfaction to many customers;
- Unable to adjust blowing tube length so some people can find it hard to use;
- Fan speed cannot adjust easily so sometimes when less pressure needed that cannot be done;
- Its die-cut foam does not provide enough protection.
- The nozzle is too short for reducing airstream.
- It does not have to cushion.
- Price of the product can be sometimes high to some customers to get.
2. Husqvarna 952711925 125B 28cc Review
People need to keep their places clean. When we need to clean leaf we always need an air blower. Using a good leaf blower can easily come in handy to clean messy leaves that fall around us. This product provides powerful clearing performance. It also goes into default mode when it’s switched off.
Also, you can easily adjust the blowing tube length. Also, it has 2 years warranty. This also gives you the feeling of well-balanced equipment. Less weight can give you the benefit of carrying it easily. So, in my opinion, this is the best handheld leaf blower you need.
- It has powerful two-stroke motor;
- Its product dimension is 38*16*8 inch.
- Advanced control option also is given to this leaf blower to easily access;
- It has adjustable blowing table so that we can use as we please for better performance;
- Fan speed can easily change for the better use;
- Well focused airstream.
- No pressure on arms and wrist because of the engineered air stream.
- It has slim and compact design so that it can hold easily;
- Its weight is light and it’s also portable so that it can carry easily;
- It also has cruise control system;
- Can provide power much longer than other products;
- Its operation is simple to do;
- It has adjustable tube length;
- Also, it doesn’t slide when used in full speed.
- It can be made loud noise when using because of no muffler;
- Its fuel line can easily get damaged if recommended fuel mix not used;
- Also, carburetor need to keep clean now and then;
- Left-hander persons can find it difficult to use due to its fan placement;
- Some customer complains it breaks down easily.
3. Makita BHX2500CA Review
Autumn come with a concern to people that they need to clean their yard from fallen leaves. So in that situation investing in leaf blower vacuum mulcher is beneficial. Also, keep in mind that it needs to be high quality and performance. So I think Makita BHX2500CA is the product that you need. It has powerful 4 stroke engine that can provide better performance than most another leaf blower.
Also, you can think of the efficiency of a long run of the product and the durability. The soft grip that it has makes you work longer without stress and pain in arms. There are some features that you can also consider to make the decision that this is the best product that you can have to keep your yard clean.
- Mechanical automatic engine decompression make it easier to use;
- Less vibration occurs due to soft grip;
- Dual stage air filter that can also replaceable;
- Less weight because of compact design;
- It has large muffler capacity;
- Product weight 11 x 14.5 x 16.25 in.
- Powerful 4 stroke engine;
- 356 CFM air volume and 145 MPH air speed.
- This model of leaf hand blower has fuel efficiency so that people can use this with less fuel than other leaf blowers;
- Due to its large muffler, this product has low noise. So that people can work peacefully with it;
- People can use this easily because of its soft grip. This feature helps a person to move easily with it and make less fatigue when working with it;
- Also using gas as its fuel we can make sure environment pollution can be less than other products.
- Due to its heavy weight, it cannot be move easily;
- This cannot be used for long task or professional purpose.
- Tanaka Commercial Grade 25cc 1.3.
4. Tanaka Commercial Grade 25cc 1.3 Review
For cleaning the mess in your yard which caused by fallen leaves, you need an air blower. A leaf blower can help you easily take out the leaves and keep your place clean. So when you want to buy a leaf blower, you need to know which one is best. Because no one wants to lose their money on a false product. I used Tanaka Commercial Grade 25cc 1.3 HP Two-Stroke Gas Powered Handheld Blower with Cruise Control (CARB Compliant) THB-260PF.
This product is best in my opinion. You can find out easily why this is the best. You can get maximum power with it easily and quickly that helps you to get your yard job done. Its fan nozzle is round and flat. So you can easily blow air in any direction. It also has vacuum and shredding capability to help you. It also has soft elastomer grip that can comfort you when you are doing your work. This product has a standard cruise control setting also. So that’s why I think this is the best leaf blower to have.
- Innovative round and flat fan nozzle design;
- Optional vacuum availability and shredding capability;
- Pure-Fire two-stroke low emission engine;
- Highly energetic and lightweight yard tool.
- Has a cruise control setting;
- Also has a soft elastomer handle grip.
- Blows leaves and debris faster;
- Direction control is easy;
- Engine makes a lower sound;
- Soft grip allows comfort and less fatigue;
- Also has a warranty for up to three years.
- Sometimes powerful engine makes your hand twist that cause hard to use;
- Sometimes it does not start easily;
- It can damage easily and some customer said its durability is less than others.
5. Echo PB-250LN Handheld Gas Blower Review
When you want to do your yard work, you need a best handheld leaf blower that can provide you with such benefits like easy to use, lightweight, mobility, less costly, efficient etc. so before buy one you need to make sure you know about the product. From various products, in the market, I recommend you to buy Echo PB-250LN Handheld Gas Blower. Echo provides very satisfactory products for a long time. This one gives you a quiet work experience, powerful air blow, and productive work.
If you have a large yard with a lot of trees this model is best for you. You can get your work done quickly and quietly. This model is easy to use and carry. Also using it makes people less stressful and less arm pain. Also, some people said that this is hard to start after few use and it’s quickly damaged. In my opinion, sometimes bad luck occurs that doesn’t mean that the product is a total bust. I used it many times without facing any problems and done a lot of my yard works easily and quickly. Also, it’s great news when your neighbors never complain about noise when you use your blower.
- Its lightweight makes it mobile and easy to carry also its reduce Gyro effects;
- Its engine has 25.4cc power boost with air volume of 391 CFM;
- Make little noise which decibel rating is 65db;
- Also, provide variable speed options.
- Product dimensions 12.13 x 17.63 x 15.25 inch.
- Product weight 8.8lbs.
- Its little noise is helpful when your neighborhood is busy and if you have any hearing sensitivity;
- High productive and low numbers.
- Its power helps you to blow wet leaves easily;
- Easily change the speed;
- Powered by gas that makes it easy to carry.
- Sometimes it’s difficult to start and take time when warming up.
- Awkward to pump because of upside-down purge bulb.
6. Husqvarna 125BVx 28cc Review
If you need high blowing power with the efficient handheld leaf blower for your home than the Husqvarna 15BVx is the perfect choice for you. It comes with a flat nozzle and around attachment that allows for cleaning a wider area. It Vac kit included transforming your leaf blower into the garden blower.
Its design is ergonomic for landscape looks professionals. It has 2-year parts and labor warranty. I have used this bowler from last 3 years. It does not vibrate much. It is very much ideal for homeowners.
- It’s Cylinder displacement 28cm3.
- Power output: 1 HP.
- Airspeed is 76m/s.
- Weight 4.35kg/ 9.6lbs.
- Power source is Gas.
- Air Volume 470 CFM Air.
- Max Speed 170 miles per hour.
- 16:1 ratio Mulching function.
- Max power speed 800 RPM.
- Airstream is inlined with the handle.
- Auto return stop switch.
- Fan speed can set for handling easily.
- Product dimensions are 9*38.5*14 in.
- It is very much easy to start.
- The machine is very easy to maneuver.
- Blower tube length is adjustable.
- For robust blowing its motor is very much powerful.
- Its sound power level is 107 dB(A).
- Its sound pressure level is 94dB(A).
- It has some warranty problem issue.
7. Professional 500W Handheld Electric Blower
Human beings want to keep their places neat and clean. While we need to smooth leaf we usually need an air hand blower. The use of a very good leaf blower can effortlessly be availably reachable to easy messy leaves that fall around us. This product offers powerful clearing overall performance.
I recommend you to purchase this 500W handheld Electric Blower. It’s so easy to use and several types of functionality. While using blowing attached to the outlet of wind. And for suction use attached the nozzle to the suction port. When your dust bag became full remove –open-clean the dust to a dustbin. It has lock button for continuous work. It can clear your dust from passion, garden, Shop, lawn, and deck. You do not need to use rake or broom. It makes your life easier and happier. It has superior quality and better customer service.
- Double insulated for safety and convenience.
- Double work efficiency.
- Lightweight (2.2 Pound) 1kg and small size and easy to move, hold and operate.
- Powerful motor and awesome wind pressure.
- Volume double work efficiency.
- 500 Watt Power and speed is 13000r/min.
- Voltage: 110v/ 60Hz, 5A.
- Size :14.4*5.7*7.6 inch.
- It is portable.
- For changing between vacuum and blower no tool required.
- Multi-task cleaning function.
- This cannot be used for long task or professional purpose.
8. Husqvarna 125B 28cc 2 Review
When you need to professional work and cleaning your home yard work and just need a powerful gasoline powered vacuum machine then I personally recommend you have a look at this Husqvarna 125B 28 cc best leaf vacuum machine. So there is some reason behind to choose this machine it is the revolutionary handheld machine that a combination of high power with ergonomic design.
For minimizing rotational force on the wrist it in line with the handle. It is so much perfect for home and professional use. It inline design is so nice. The fan housing is engineered for this the air streams is in line with the handle. It’s customer purchase warranty 2-4 years. Its powerful motor provides robust blowing power.
- Its weight is 9.4lbs.
- Its airspeed is 170mph.
- Auto return stop switch.
- Product size 14.9*8.1*13.4.
- Sound power 107 d/b(A).
- You can set fan speed for easier control.
- For best performance the blowing tube length is adjustable.
- Well gathered controls and access is very much easy.
- For easy starting, it removes air from fuel system and carburetor.
- It is very effective and user-friendly.
- Warranty will not cover fuel issues.
9. Husqvarna 967165908 28cc Review
We need a quality gas leaf blower to keep clean our house front and back. In autumn all around us get protected through leaves. So preserve our region easy we want leaf blower. And with the help of high-stress air blower, we are able to try this. Husqvarna provides such form of a leaf blower that may without problems assist to do that.
This version of a leaf blower is first-rate to apply due to the effectiveness and time saving and additionally for long lasting. I propose this leaf blower to apply due to the fact its air stress can without difficulty take away debris without difficulty. And you may use it effortlessly. also, its weight is less to hold. you may lessen the price effortlessly as it uses fuel. So for my part, I suppose this product is great to apply.
- It mulching knives increase bag capacity and reduce material.
- Automatically stop switch for easier starting.
- Comes complete with a flare nozzle for high airspeed.
- Airspeed 170 mph.
- Engine Displacement 28cc.
- For easily handling fan speed can be set.
- Powerful blows.
- Some products may contain cosmetic blemishes.
- Hard to push the stop.
Leaves are taken place in the yard and its time to blow them. Leaf blower makes your task very easy. As testing from so many leaf blowers here, I discussed the best top rated cheap handheld blower.
Three Different Types of Blowers:
How many leaves you want to remove and how quickly you want to remove that. So some few thing you have to consider for which one is best buying decision for you?
- Number one you must think about volume.
- If you need to clean up smaller yard it is very easy than the larger yard and leaves density also a fact.
- Handheld is one of them.
- For swiping away your leaves gasoline handheld blower is best for use.
- But it is noising.
- Sometimes it’s annoying and creates high preaching sound that makes anyone irritating.
Its engines are big Havier. While use gasoline you just need to use cans with premixed fuel.
- If you need a blower vacuum, then you have to consider for choosing the best one.
- Because most of the blower does not come with a vacuum. Many electric blowers come with a vacuum
- If you need to 100 feet of power leaf blowers than you just need to electric handheld model.
- As it is less expensive, easy to use and fast moving.
- There is no gasoline hassle to maintain. They are few noising.
- If you are going to need small power and a small area for clean up your yard than you just need a battery type handheld.
- It is not heavy because its battery power is limited.
- As it is cord-free you can move whenever you need.
- While purchasing it special attention to a nozzle that better for swiping leaf.
- Look for blowers with adjustable speeds.
- Search for bottom mounted air intake.
- For easier Starting take primer bulb.
- Clear fuel tank allows for a visual on the gas
- Easy to access shut off switch is a good idea too.
- You may choose backpack blow but it cost more.
No matter which type of leaf blower you will select I recommend you to use safety Goggles and ear protection. And keep people and pets far away from the user area. And avoid running them very early.
How You Select The Best One
For selecting best one is not to tough task. You just need to check how far and how debris you leaf blow. Better is 17 fee. You should select on the basis of your workload and how long you want to use it. Its speed, weight, and noise must be considered while select. When buying this you have to focus gas or electric leaf blower . and vacuum included or not.
The high-quality leaf blowers offer variable speeds, which allows you to set the speed of the blower for the activity at hand, normally thru numbered knobs near the blower’s take care of or via how far you squeeze the handle lever. A vacuum feature, while no longer essential, may be pretty useful. If the blower comes with a vacuum characteristic, then look for vacuuming add-ons, like attachments, for extra particular jobs.
Why This Best For Use?
Blower not only removes leaves it also clean up your field and yard. Some can vacuum too. So here you can know how easy to use and handle them. The handheld can easily take over this types of a job because anyone can easily use this from lightweight.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Mains, battery or petrol – which is best?
Answer: Most battery-powered models most effective closing properly beneath 30 minutes. The powerful one will clear pretty loads in that time, however, in case your garden definitely is huge and you’re looking to task for numerous hours then a mains or gasoline powered model will be required. Gasoline offers you range but they tend to be more luxurious and are usually something I would handiest advocate if simply needed. For maximum households, a mains-powered combi and a protracted extension twine are you great guess.
Question: How many leaves do you want to clear?
Answer: This sounds very clear (and it is), however, it’s vital. When you have a small garden then a smaller, decrease-energy blower or vac have to suffice. Most people will be higher off with a blower or combi blower and vac, however, if you have a lot of leaves then you definitely want a greater power, the longer-lasting gadget to get the process performed. If you have a big location to cover, don’t skimp on the machinery, as you’ll regret it later.
Question: How Comfortable is the blower to hold?
Answer: Maximum blowers function a gentle-grip manage, and it needs to be at a very good angle and made with a tender cushioned cloth to ease stress on your arms. The rest of the design should fit your needs. If you plan to apply the blower for numerous exclusive functions, look for one with adjustable extension tubes. The overall length of the leaf blower, and the way effortlessly you can bring it, also affect your potential to apply it.
Question: Should I use ear protection?
Answer: Most leaf blowers are necessarily loud, so it’s far vital to pick out one which has the least potential for traumatic humans. Despite the fact that the noise stages are comparable among maximum, there are some which can be quieter than others.
THE OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ACT (OSHA) recommends wear hear protection to safety anytime you are uncovered to sounds louder than eighty-five decibels so that you need to wear ear protection whilst the use of any of our recommended leaf blowers.
Question: What if something goes wrong?
Answer: The best leaf blowers need to also be backed by using exceptional support and provider. A guidance guide is crucial for every leaf blower because many require some shape of the meeting. It’s exceptional to get a brand that gives each a bodily copy and an internet one (in the occasion the physical copy is out of place). Having aid thru e-mail and get in touch with is likewise useful.
In addition, a multiple-year guarantee is ideal, especially in case you use your leaf blower frequently. A few machines include exceptional business and domestic-use warranties, along with the Tanaka TRB24EAP.
A best handheld leaf blower can be your perfect choice.
A beneficial blower for small jobs across the house and lawn, simply don’t assume it to shift business hundreds of moist leaves out of your garden. Hand-held leaf blowers are the lightest and least steeply-priced blowers to be had they are without problems maneuverable and use a plastic nozzle to blow leaves and debris.