Stains provide uniformity and protection to the color and wood of a deck, also with its beauty. However, most deck cleaners cause harm to stains. It ultimately results in discoloring and ugliness of the deck.A Simple Guide – How To #Clean A #Stained #Deck and #Fence Click To Tweet
Here are few ways that won’t harm your stained deck-
- White vinegar is the most effective deck cleaner that won’t harm the stains. It is a mild chemical, so, will only remove dirt and grease. Moreover, it kills fungus and germs too.
- You might use oxygen bleach, which is gentler than chlorine bleach. It comes in powdered form and sufficiently tough to remove fungus, dirt, and grime without causing slightest harm to the wood stain.
- Home or kitchen is cleaning liquid this is sufficient to remove dirt and wastages from your deck without harming the stain.
- Baking soda is famous for its cleaning ability. So, you might prefer using baking soda too.
Cleaning is a factor:
These easy to avail cleaning agents will surely come handy to clean your stained deck without possessing any threat to the stain.
Ryobi 1,600-PSI 1.2-GPM Electric Pressure Washer (Model RY141612)
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Now, It’s Over To You!
Now I’d like to hear from you: Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread it by Sharing on social media…
Leave a Reply