Let’s check best gas leaf blowers at a glance in a comprising table:
| 2-Cycle Gas Powered Handheld Leaf Blower
HITACHI, 170 mph, 441cfm, 8.6 lbs, 23.9 CC, low exhaust emission
| 12 Amp Corded Leaf Blower with Output and Variable Speed Control
WORX, 110 mph, 600 cfm, 6 lbs, lightweight, turbine technology
| 2-Cycle Gas Powered Handheld Leaf Blower
HITACHI, 170 mph, 441cfm, 8.6 lbs, 23.9 CC, low exhaust emission
| 4-Cycle Backpack Blower with JumpStart Technology
Troy-Bilt, 150 mph, 500 cfm, 21.8 lbs, 32 CC, coolflex design
| Backpack Blower
POULAN PRO, 200 mph, 475 cfm, 22 lbs, 48 CC, smart control
| 4-Stroke Backpack Blower
Makita, 195 mph, 526 cfm, 22.6 lbs, 75.6 CC, Low noise, commercial grade engine
| 2 Cycle Blower
POULANPRO, 230 mph, 680 cfm, 17 lbs, 25 CC, low noise, dual mode
| Gas Powered 2 Cycle Backpack Leaf Blower
Husqvarna, 208 mph, 908 cfm, 25.8 lbs, 75.6 CC, commercial grade air filter
| 2-Stroke Gas Powered Handheld Blower
Husqvarna, 170 mph, 470 cfm, 9.4 lbs, 28 CC, adjustable tube length
| 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower
Husqvarna, 250 mph, 494 cfm, 22.5 lbs, 50.2 CC, adjustable tube length
Imagine a situation: leaves, dirt, house waste – altogether inside and outside your house. And you aren’t able to find the exact solution to get rid of this messy environment.
I have a suggestion for you that’ll work well. Best gas leaf blowers are fantastic equipment to blow every with the power of the gas engine, these blowers remove them or keep them in piles.
Cleaning manually by broom or something like that can be suitable for cleaning the dropped-out leaves. But this won’t work if you have a considerable cleaning task. There’s also matter of time, effectiveness and safety.
- 1 Top Rated 10 Best Gas Leaf Blowers Reviews
- 1.1 1. Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower Review
- 1.2 2. Husqvarna 952711925 125B 28cc 2-Stroke 170 MPH Gas Powered Handheld Blower Review
- 1.3 3. WORX TURBINE 12 Amp Corded Leaf Blower with 110 MPH and 600 CFM Output and Variable Speed Control – WG520 Review
- 1.4 4. Tanaka TRB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower Review
- 1.5 5. Husqvarna 150BT 50.2cc 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower Review
- 1.6 6. Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc 4-Cycle Backpack Blower with JumpStart Technology Review
- 1.7 7. Poulan Pro 967087101 48cc Backpack Blower Review
- 1.8 8. Makita BBX7600N 75.6 CC 4-Stroke Backpack Blower Review
- 1.9 9. Poulan Pro PPBV25 25cc 2 Cycle Blower Review
- 1.10 10. New Husqvarna 580BTS 75.6cc Gas Powered 2 Cycle Backpack Leaf Blower 208 MPH Review
- 1.11 Tips on Best Gas Leaf Blowers:
- 1.12 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 1.13 Final Recommendation
Gas leaf blowers reduce the time you use to clean the leaves. Apparently, using them is safe and secure that provides full-proof cleanliness. In this buying guide of gas leaf blowers, you are going to know about the best of the blowers with full details and effectiveness.
Top Rated 10 Best Gas Leaf Blowers Reviews
1. Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower Review
Hitachi RB24EAP gas-powered handheld leaf blower is quicker and powerful leaf blower.
The lightweight design proves the efficiency of using a leaf blower for cleaning purposes.
This blower has the air shooting speed of 170 mph at 441 cfm.
This is one of the top-rated gas leaf blowers having a powerful gas engine. 23.9 cc 1.13 HP commercial grade two-stroke engine allows you to use it for a long time at great efficiency.
When you use the tapered nozzle of this blower with it, you get the most of things done.
This product is recommended for commercial grade leaves cleaning task.
The weight of this handheld leaf blower is just 8.6 pounds.
So, you can carry it easily and use it to remove stray grass clippings.
You can easily control this blower with the two-finger throttle lever.
The PureFire low-emission engine is very friendly to the environment.
Another feature, auto-return stop switch helps to keep the blower staying in in the right position.
You can also have the full concept of this blower from the owner’s manual.
- Professional grade handheld gas-powered leaf blower.
- 9cc 1.13 HP engine.
- PureFire low-emission 2-stroke engine.
- Weight: 8.6 pounds.
- Airspeed of 170 mph.
- The air volume of 441 cfm.
- Two-finger throttle lever.
- Auto-return stop switch.
- High air speed and air volume.
- Lightweight design.
- Easy to control and operate.
- Safe for the environment.
- Commercial grade engine provides powerful, effective blowing.
- Perfect for bigger tasks.
- A bit problematic for right-handed people.
2. Husqvarna 952711925 125B 28cc 2-Stroke 170 MPH Gas Powered Handheld Blower Review
Husqvarna is one of the leading house equipment manufacturers.
This 125B gas powered handheld blower is a quality engineered leaf blower for regular use.
This blower has a powerful 28cc 2-stroke engine that provides massive wind power.
You have the option to change the speed of the well-designed fan of this handheld top-quality gas leaf blower.
You can eradicate and rake the leaves from the surroundings of your house entirely.
The fan of this gas-powered leaf blower has an innovative design that provides up to 170 mph wind power and 470 cfm wind volume.
You can use this entire speed to blow the dirt. The cruise control feature allows you to run the machine at high speed or average speed.
The intuitive controls are added to ensure easy operation. The blower nozzle is also adjustable for better use and result.
This lightweight 9.4-pound gas leaf blower is suitable for constant leaves cleaning.
- 1 HP 28cc c-stroke engine.
- 4 pounds weight.
- 170 mph wind speed.
- 470 cfm air volume.
- Cruise control.
- Intuitive controls.
- Adjustable tube length.
- High-speed airflow for better result.
- Powerful engine for long-term use.
- Cruise control for fan speed control.
- Lightweight for easy operation.
- Auto return stop switch for a tube to remain in position.
- Adjustable nozzle for better cleaning.
- Not satisfactory after multiple uses (maybe).
3. WORX TURBINE 12 Amp Corded Leaf Blower with 110 MPH and 600 CFM Output and Variable Speed Control – WG520 Review
WORX TURBINE leaf blower is entirely different in shape and design.
This 12-amp corded blower has patented TURBINE fan technology. For this technique, this blower provides high air volume than any others do.
Even the design of the thing is very dynamic and lightweight for easy application.
It has more attractive features those help to blow the leaves faster.
This model is more efficient for regular use.
The dynamic airflow design and the Hyper-stream nozzle allows excellent performance continually.
You can control the speed of the fan via the variable speed control settings.
The maximum airspeed of this blower is 110 mph and air volume are 600 cfm.
You can tackle any lighter even stricter blowing work with this 6-pound weight leaf blower. You can handle the unit with a single hand.
This corded leaf blower has enough power to air dry a vehicle too.
- Patented TURBINE fan technology.
- 12-amp corded leaf blower.
- 110 mph airspeed.
- 600 cfm air volume.
- Weight: 6 pounds.
- Hyper-stream nozzle.
- Dynamic airflow design for super cleaning.
- Hyper-stream nozzle reaches tough places.
- Lightweight can be handled with a single hand.
- Variable speed control turns the air velocity to performance.
- High air speed and air volume for stricter leaf blowing.
- Efficient than any top-quality leaf gas blowers.
- May need to buy extension cord for better use.
4. Tanaka TRB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower Review
Tanaka TRB24EAP gas-powered handheld leaf blower is a bit similar to Hitachi RB24EAP model blower.
This unit has low emission PureFire II 23.9cc 2-stroke commercial grade gas engine.
You can remove dirt, leaves, other light debris with the gust of wind.
This handheld tool is designed to use in residences as well as commercial spaces.
You can face and remove any tough obstacle from your lawn, driveway, garden, yard, etc. with the high speed of air.
The airspeed of this blower is up to 170 mph, and air volume is 441 cfm.
The tapered nozzle reaches beneath the layer of dropped out leaves and blows them away.
This 8.6-pounds cheap gas leaf blower has a well-balanced structure so that you can use it without any disturbance. T
he sizeable two-finger throttle helps to carry and operate the machine freely.
The variable speed setting lets you run the tool at high speed or average speed.
- Commercial grade 23.9cc 2-stroke engine.
- Low-emission PureFire II technology.
- Airspeed: 170 mph, air volume: 441 cfm.
- 6 pounds.
- Two-finger throttle.
- Auto-return stop switch.
- Designed for residential and commercial uses.
- High volume air blow finishes the task faster.
- Lightweight, easy to carry.
- Two-finger throttle for better control.
- Powerful engine for more substantial yard cleaning.
- Lasts longer.
- Easy to start the engine.
- May have fuel pipeline problem after further uses.
5. Husqvarna 150BT 50.2cc 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower Review
Now I am coming to one of the best gas-powered leaf blowers available beside you.
This is a gas backpack top rated leaf blower from Husqvarna. 150BT model has a most robust 50.2cc 2-stroke gas engine that provides the highest speed of airflow from a blower.
In fact, I recommend this one for the most brilliant result in related purpose.
You have the opportunity to blow the leaves from any size yards by carrying this blower on your back.
This is the fastest machine included in my comparison of gas leaf blowers.
The powerful X-Torq engine provides up to 250 mph airspeed at 710 cfm air volume in housing and 494 cfm in the pipe.
This one is comfortable, ventilated and easy to apply in blowing the leaves.
The load-reducing harness with hip belt and wide shoulder straps help to carry the gas backpack blower.
This has variable speed throttle with cruise control helps to operate the unit relentlessly.
This also has LowVib dampeners those reduces noise when you use the blower.
The auto-return stop feature keeps the nozzle in position. 150BT gas backpack blower meets CARB standards.
This powerful blower is perfectly suitable for any home or commercial uses.
- X-Torq 50.2cc 2-stroke engine.
- 250 mph airspeed.
- 710 cfm air volume in the housing.
- 494 cfm air volume in the pipe.
- Load-reducing harness with the hip belt.
- Wide shoulder straps.
- LowVib feature.
- Variable speed throttle.
- Auto-return stop switch feature.
- Weight: 22.5 pounds.
- Strongest gas engine.
- Most suitable for commercial and home use.
- Reduced noise during application.
- Comfortable to carry.
- Smart control system.
- Higher airspeed than any other blowers.
- Auto-return stop switch keeps a tube on position.
- Easy start, runs well.
- May appear engine problem after further uses.
6. Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC 32cc 4-Cycle Backpack Blower with JumpStart Technology Review
Troy-Bilt TB4BP backpack blower is intentionally designed to give the user satisfaction of using such a fantastic device.
The CoolFlex backpack design provides user comfort of fresh air while carrying the blower.
This superb gas leaf blower has the 32cc 4-stroke full crank engine with high torque.
This powerful engine runs efficiently and generates high speed and volume of air.
The JumpStart technology ensures the easy start and maneuvering over the yard.
TB4BP blower has a compression release starting system and a fully tensioned multi-material suspension system. From this blower, you can get up to 150 mph airspeed and 500 cfm air volume.
Surely, you’ll be able to blow the large plenty of dropped out leaves, debris, etc.
The blower has long flex tube helps the user to use it thoroughly.
The smart design and padded hip belt reduce the fatigue while running the machine.
You can control the device with the variable throttle with cruise control.
The SpringAssist starting feature helps to pull the cord with no trouble.
- 32cc 4-cycle engine.
- Jumpstart technology.
- CoolFlex design.
- 150 mph airspeed.
- 500 cfm air volume.
- Long flex tube.
- Variable throttle with cruise control.
- SpringAssist starting feature.
- 8 pounds.
- Active, powerful engine.
- High airspeed.
- Smart start and control.
- Comfortable design.
- Reduces user fatigue.
- Faster start, smooth running.
- More convenient than a 2-stroke blower.
- Sometimes less powerful than expectation.
7. Poulan Pro 967087101 48cc Backpack Blower Review
Poulan Pro backpack blower is just made to make sure you have a clean yard.
This blower contains 48cc 2-stroke engine that provides mighty blow of air.
After turning on the engine, you will get up to 200 mph airspeed at 475 cfm air volume.
Surely this is sufficient to clean the leaf piles. The body of this blower is highly well-constructed
. The heavy duty frame and handy design are perfect for regular use.
This high-speed backpack blower does its job well. This is also helpful in cleaning the manure, hickory nuts, etc.
The cruise control feature lets you use this tool efficiently with less fatigue.
The variable speed throttle control works as a controller of blower speed.
Either you can run it at high speed or regular rate, it’s up to you.
This product comes with two extension pipes. This blower weighs about 22 pounds.
- 48cc 2-stroke engine.
- 200 mph airspeed.
- 475 cfc air volume.
- 22 pounds’ weight.
- Cruise control.
- Variable speed throttle control.
- Comfortable to use.
- High speed for heavy duty work.
- Easily manageable.
- Option to change the speed.
- The smart way to use.
- Quality design.
- Easy start feature.
- Not satisfactory after multiple uses.
8. Makita BBX7600N 75.6 CC 4-Stroke Backpack Blower Review
This is another commercial grade gas backpack leaf blower from Makita.
This BBX7600N has strong and fuel efficient 75.6cc 4-stroke engine.
Home or office, wherever you want to use the machine, you can get a satisfactory result.
This blower runs smoothly and covers a large yard, garden or driveway.
This blower has the feature called mechanic automatic engine decompression that helps to easy on the engine.
The blue colored backpack blower has padded shoulder straps ventilated back panel with lumbar support.
This helps to ensure the operator to carry and operate the machine without any physical pain or disruption.
Makita BBX7600N provides the airspeed of 195 mph and 526 cfm air volume.
This blower creates low noise at 74db(A) for the soft grip large capacity muffler.
You can change the large capacity air filter and easily access to it.
The design is also compatible with further uses. The cruise control lever reduces fatigue when you run the device.
Maintaining the machine’s health is also stress-free as the spark plug, oil filling port is easily accessible.
This proactive 4-stroke backpack blower weighs about 22.6 pounds.
I recommend this one if you have lots of wastes in your large garden.
- 8 HP 75.6 cc 4-stroke engine.
- 195 mph airspeed.
- 526 cfm air volume.
- 74 dB(A) sound pressure.
- 6 pounds’ weight.
- High-speed air-blow on regular basis service.
- Soft grip large capacity muffler for low noise.
- Less vibration while running the machine.
- Commercial grade engine runs at stretch.
- Cruise control lever provides operator less fatigue.
- Suitable for large area cleaning.
- Easy maintenance.
- May become louder a bit after couple of uses.
9. Poulan Pro PPBV25 25cc 2 Cycle Blower Review
PPBV25 handheld blower is more powerful gas powered leaf blower from Poulan Pro.
This model is one of the best gas leaf blowers that provide high-speed performance.
Strong 25cc 2-cycle engine powers this device. This is perfect blower if you want high airspeed without carrying the blower on your shoulder.
This product gives up to 230 mph airspeed at 680 cfm air volume.
No need to worry about your lawn full of leaves, debris. This is a better solution for residential use.
This leaf blower comes in dual mode, blower and vacuum.
When you turn the vacuum mode on, you can mulch the leaves 16:01 ratio.
This means you can mulch the debris from 16 bags to the reduced single bag.
There is variable speed setting with cruise control alongside this unit.
You can change the speed of the machine according to your need.
You will get less vibration when you use it. The soft touch handle provides comfy to the users.
The whole unit weighs less like 17 pounds.
This product contains a waste bag for vacuum purpose.
- Blower and vacuum modes.
- 25cc 2-cycle engine.
- 230 mph airspeed.
- 680 cfm air volume.
- Leaf mulching ratio of 16:01.
- Weight: 17 pounds.
- High-speed air flow.
- Perfect for residential use.
- The dual mode works without a glitch.
- Variable speed cruise control for smart operation.
- Reduced vibration.
- Soft touch handle for comfortable applications.
- Lightweight insolent design.
- Mulches leave into compressed size.
- Blower tubes are hard to attach and detach.
10. New Husqvarna 580BTS 75.6cc Gas Powered 2 Cycle Backpack Leaf Blower 208 MPH Review
This new Husqvarna 580BTS backpack leaf blower works like a materialistic assistant of your home.
This blower contains 75.6cc 2 stroke X-Torq engine that offers low harmful exhaust emissions.
These emissions are reduced by up to 60%. This new model gas powered blower consumes fuel lesser by up to 20%.
You can remove every piece of leaf with the high-speed airflow.
The compact design serves higher efficiency with reduced pressure.
This backpack blower can generate airspeed of 208 mph at 908 cfm air volume.
The air injection feature protects the blower by removing the more massive dust and leaves particles to prohibit entering the air filter.
That’s why the commercial grade air filter lasts longer and requires fewer repairs.
This filter has 2-stage air filtration for sturdiness. You can carry and operate the helpful blower with wide shoulder straps alongside less fatigue.
In this case, the adjustable handles help a lot to hold the unit comfortably.
This unit is 25.8 pounds heavier.
- 6cc 2-stroke X-Torq engine.
- 208 mph airspeed.
- 908 cfm air volume.
- 2-stage air filtration.
- Air injection.
- Adjustable handles.
- 8 pounds’ weight.
- Innovative design and comfortable to use.
- Superb airflow.
- Air injection feature for long lasting service.
- Commercial grade air filter and 2-stage air filtration.
- Wide shoulder straps for comfortable carrying.
- Suitable for residential use.
- 60% lesser exhaust emissions.
- 20% increased fuel efficiency.
- Lasts longer.
- Maybe bit noisy than others.
Tips on Best Gas Leaf Blowers:
Buying gas-powered leaf blowers are very simple as you already got the idea of popular gas leaf blowers for sall.
Following the buying guide for gas leaf blowers, you can order any of them according to your need via online.
One thing you need to make sure that you should compare, read the comparison list, features of the blowers before you keep eyes on one. Also, consider the blower speed, air volume, engine capability, etc.
When you are about to use the gas leaf blower, you should be well-prepared.
These following instructions might help you:
- Don’t wear too loose attire. Because when you use the vacuum mode of the blower, the vac-tube will suck your clothes seemingly. Try to wear long pants, long-sleeved shirt while blowing the leaves with the blower.
- Gas leaf blowers are bit louder. You can wear earbuds to protect your ears from the loud noise.
- Wear hand gloves for swift application.
- Don’t point the tip of the blower to any animal or person. Keep the device out of the reach of the children.
- Using the machine while standing on a tree, the ladder can create problems. Better to use extension tubes for unreachable places cleaning.
Remember to check the air filter of the blower frequently. This will help you to use the leaf blower for a long time.
Now I am coming to the point of frequently asked questions about best gas leaf blowers:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: What are the standard range of airspeed and air volume of the gas leaf blowers?
Answer: Depending on models and brands, these blowers have the airspeed of 110-250 mph in average and air volume of 440-910 cfm.
Question: What is/are the difference/s between gas-powered and electric leaf blowers?
Answer: Electric leaf blowers last longer but provide less performance on the field. But gas-powered blowers can deliver high performance with a loud noise.
Question: Which one is more suitable and comfy, backpack or handheld?
Answer: It depends on you. Backpack blowers are easy to carry by holding the machine on your shoulder. Handheld blowers are manageable with single or double hands.
You got one of the best buying guides for gas leaf blowers full of information.
Check the comparison list, review them and think about the best one.
This whole article will help you to reduce your time to clean up things.
Now, It’s Over To You!
Now I’d like to hear from you: Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread it by Sharing on social media…