Stains in a beautiful cloth ruin the charm. Naturally, we all search for effective ways to remove the stain.
However, removing stain from colored clothes is different from removing stain from white clothes.
I am hereby to illustrate examples of how to remove stains from colored clothes.
Out of many strain removing chemicals, vinegar is the most user-friendly and easy to find.
So here I am going to discuss how to remove most commonly found stains using vinegar-
1. If you want to remove tomato stain, simply soak the dress with vinegar for a couple of minutes. Then wash and dry it like any other normal work.
2. To remove tea or coffee stains first make a vinegar solution using 2/3 cup of water and 1/3 cup of vinegar.
Then soak the strain affected cloth into the solution and let it dry under sunlight.
3. Mustard stains are tough to get rid of. However, your persistence will work wonderfully here.
First, apply undiluted vinegar on the spot and then wash the cloth with a powerful detergent to wipe off the stain for good.
4. Grass stain is easily removable by soaking the dress in the vinegar solution for 30 minutes.
If the stain still exists, apply baking soda with vinegar on the spot.Remove #Stain #Colored #Clothes Click To Tweet
5. Mildew stains might be removed using a mixture of vinegar, salt, and water from most of the fabrics with effect.
In case of removing strain from synthetic blends, apply ammonia to presoak the strain prior to applying vinegar solution.
So, be wise and apply vinegar to remove stains rather than buying a new cloth every time you see a stain. It saves money. Isn’t it wonderful?
How To Remove All Types Of Stains
- Brand New in box; The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Brand new and boxed Product ships with all relevant accessories
- Spray wand with nozzle quick connect coupler
Now, It’s Over To You!
Now I’d like to hear from you: Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread it by Sharing on social media…