No matter how careful and protective we are, weeds will scenic a place to grow in the lawn and garden.
However, for the health sake of our home garden and plants, we must get rid of them as quickly as possible.
Nonetheless, getting rid of them isn’t an easy task at all.
Many people straightforwardly choose a chemical weed killer, which sometimes harms the garden plats also.
It is an instrumental weed killer, and you can make it at your home with the ingredients that are found at home.
How To Make Weed Killer Using Vinegar And Dawn
The use of vinegar as a homemade weed killer has been a widely established fact.
It effectively kills most of the garden weeds.
Dawn might seem unfamiliar as a weed killer agent to many people.
It is a worldwide famous brand for home cleaning agents such as- soaps and detergents.
We are going to use Dawn dishwashing soap to produce our desired weed killer for today.
- One gallon of vinegar with full strength
- One-fourth cup of Dawn dishwashing soap
- One tablespoon of regular table salt
- One tablespoon of Epsom salt
Steps You Need To Follow
- At first, take a plastic container and pour the vinegar in it.
- After that, slowly pour the dishwashing soap in the vinegar. To do so, use a regular knife to cut the soap into smaller pieces.
- Now stir the mixture with a spoon for a few minutes.
- Lastly, mix the table salt and Epsom salt with the mixture. Use the spoon to stir the solution until all the ingredients mix properly.
3 Homemade Natural Weed Killer Recipes Tested
Spray The Solution On The Weeds
After preparing the Vinegar-Dawn home weed killer solution, put it in a spray bottle.
Use the spray bottle to apply the natural weed killing agent on the harmful weeds.
However, it would help if you remember that both Vinegar and Dawn can’t differentiate between a weed and a flowering plant.
So, it is advisable to you to remain attentive so that you don’t spray the solution on the flower or other plants. It will hurt them.
Moreover, few expert gardeners suggest using the solution during sunny days for best performance.
8 Tips for Effective Weed Control [infographic]
Vinegar and Dawn is a natural weed killer and doesn’t harm our environment. However, the effectivity of the solution is very limited.
Therefore, we recommend you to consult an expert professional in case your garden is affected by a large colony of weeds.
- Brand New in box; The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Brand new and boxed Product ships with all relevant accessories
- Spray wand with nozzle quick connect coupler
Now, It’s Over To You!
Now I’d like to hear from you: Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread it by Sharing on social media…