Pressure washing machine cleaners are considered to be an incredibly useful tool to clean homes, garages and other commercial places.
it also helps to remove the stubborn stains that are hard to get rid of with a brush or a hand washes.
Well, the benefits are not just limited to removing stubborn stains and brisk cleaning.
- 1 Choosing the Right Pressure Washer
- 2 Types of Pressure Washers
- 3 Recommendations for Best High-Pressure Washing Machine Cleaners in Market
- 3.1 Gerni MC 4M Pressure Washer, 2320PSI
- 3.2 Gerni Poseidon 3-39PE Honda Powered Petrol Pressure Washer, 2400PSI
- 3.3 Crommelins Subaru 3000PSI Diesel Professional Pressure Washer
- 3.4 Spitwater 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 3.5 AR Blue Clean 2200PSI Hot and Cold Industrial Pressure Cleaner
- 3.6 Kranzle Quadro KQ599TST Electric Pressure Washer, 2175PSI
- 4 Compare, Analyse and Select Your Pressure Washer
If you are unsure about what specifications you are looking for in a pressure washing machine, here’s a good read. In this blog, we will discuss the types of pressure washers along with detailed specifications.
But, before we begin, let us get an idea about how to choose the right pressure washing machine cleaner.
Choosing the Right Pressure Washer
#1 Check pressure washer ratings
The first thing to know when looking for the pressure washer is the common pressure washer ratings.
- Gallons Per Minute (GPM) – This shows the gallons of water produced by a pressure washer in a minute. The higher the number, the faster is the cleaning capacity.
- Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI) – This is the pressure that is provided by the pressure washer. The higher the number, the more is the water pressure.
- Cleaning Units – The cleaning units can be defined by multiplying GPM by PSI. The higher the number, the better is the cleaning power.
#2 Consider your needs
Secondly, you will have to determine your choice while selecting a pressure washer. Consider your needs while going through their individual benefits to narrow down your choice of the pressure washer.
Types of Pressure Washers
#1 Electric Pressure Washer
It is a common choice for cleaning the chores around the house, garage or the shop. The best part of these electric pressure washers is that they can be easily plugged into a standard household outlet. Easy to use, this electric pressure washer requires minimal maintenance.
- Maximum pressure range – 1500 to 2000 PSI
- Average life span – 100 hours
- Best for – Light cleaning jobs for both indoor and outdoor applications
#2 Gas Pressure Washer
Choosing a gas pressure washer is generally due to two major reasons:
- There is a need for a higher pressure to get the job done
- Electrical power is unavailable
- Best for – Industrial applications, regular use, and heavy-duty applications
The gas pressure washers offer flexibility, especially on the bigger sites, as they are not restricted by the length of the cord.
They deliver high pressure, aiding in faster cleaning, hence, a good option for larger jobs like prepping to paint a house.
As they have gas engines,
they do require some maintenance.
- Maximum pressure range – 2000 to 5000 PSI
- Average lifespan – 200 to 1000 hours, depending on the model
Recommendations for Best High-Pressure Washing Machine Cleaners in Market
Gerni MC 4M Pressure Washer, 2320PSI
If you are in search of a tool that aids you in electric high-pressure cleaning for small to medium business units, choose Gerni MC 4M.
Designed for light to no moderate commercial use,
it works best for the small building companies, agribusiness like automotive garages and car rental companies, the small crop and milk farms, cleaning tools and equipment, graffiti removal, building facades, sandblasting and more.
This new cold-water pressure cleaner is perfect to avail of efficient cleaning because of the following features:
- Increased power
- A new user-friendly design
- 1450 RPM motor-pump
- Unique foam sprayer with a separate bottle
- Pressure activated unloading system
- Aluminum lifting bar for easy transport
- Pump oil tank with oil level sight
- Brass pump head
- Three ceramic coated pistons
- External oil level sight panel
- Quick and superior cleaning results at low cost
Gerni Poseidon 3-39PE Honda Powered Petrol Pressure Washer, 2400PSI
For all-purpose commercial cleaning, this petrol high-pressure cleaner will serve your needs perfectly.
Powered by Honda, the compact Gerni Poseidon 3-39PE is basically designed for regular cleaning work in agricultural, food, construction or transport industries.
It also works best in the places where there is no electrical power.
for any commercial cleaning needs, Gerni Poseidon 3-39PE has to be your premium choice.
- 2400 PSI Pump Pressure
- AR Pump
- 5 HP Honda GX 200 Motor
- 10M Heavy Duty Hose
- Adjustable Pressure Unloader
- Long-life Brass Pump with Ceramic Pistons
- Built-in Thermo Sensor
- In-line Chemical Injector
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Robust Aluminium Frame
- 1-year Gerni Pressure Warranty
- 3 years Honda Engine Warranty
Crommelins Subaru 3000PSI Diesel Professional Pressure Washer
This diesel high-pressure water cleaner is an ideal solution for heavy-duty industrial requirements.
The Crommelins Subaru 3000PSI Diesel Professional Pressure Washer works best for washing down dusty and dirty machinery, cleaning construction or mining equipment.
It is even considered for agricultural and general trade uses.
be it machinery wash down or cleaning mud from flooded areas, fence, walls, shop fronts, floors, awnings and dairy sheds – you know your pick.
- Genuine 9.4HP Subaru diesel engine
- Heavy duty roll frame with hose holder and gun
- 10m high-pressure hose
- Heavy duty gun with twin lance
- Adjustable pressure regulator and detergent injector nozzle
- Central lifting hook
- Rubber isolated engine mounting plate
- 1-year Crommelins pressure pump warranty
- 3 years Subaru engine warranty
it comes with the custom options like safety stop, extinguishers, custom coloring, and lockable battery isolator; which you can fully equip it with if required.
Spitwater 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer
The Spitwater 3000PSI electric pressure washer is specifically designed to carry out the job of washing, descaling, degreasing and disinfecting for various commercial and industrial applications.
It works best in the cleaning, transport, building, light, and heavy manufacturing units as well as the primary industries.
The Spitwater pressure cleaner offers high performance, efficient results and
world class after sales service along with the back-up of spare-parts.
you can be sure to receive assistance at any point if required.
- Longer pump life
- Less maintenance
- All steel construction
- 1450 RPM speed
- 10m high-pressure hose
- Gun and back part of the lance
- The front part of the lance with 4-way nozzle
- Pump protection with a cooling tank having 100 % full bypass
- Chemical/detergent dispenser
AR Blue Clean 2200PSI Hot and Cold Industrial Pressure Cleaner
Easy to move around, this pressure washer comes with twin detergent tanks.
It also has a heavy-duty axial pump with a brass manifold. Packed with safety features, it is suitable for industrial, construction and rental industries.
It works best for washing down grease and oil stains or cleaning patios, caravans, outdoor furniture, fences, shop fronts, awnings, cars, and boats.
- Triplex pump with brass head and ceramic plungers
- 24 L diesel boiler
- Total Stop Intelligent with alarm for microleakage, lack of water and fuel
- Complete stop after 60 minutes with gun closed
- Detergent suction that is adjustable in a low-pressure setting
- Security valve
- Pressure gauge
- 12 months warranty
Kranzle Quadro KQ599TST Electric Pressure Washer, 2175PSI
The cold water Kranzle Quadro KQ599TST works best for industrial and commercial applications, especially to handle rough ground with ease.
This pressure washer is ideal for heavy-duty applications including truck/tractor cleaning, dairy/piggery sanitizing, vineyards and wineries.
- Total-Stop system
- Hose drum with HP hose, 20m NW 6
- Safety cut-out
- Trigger gun with safety catch
- Dirt killer lance with a stainless-steel pipe
- Water tank
- Park Brake
- Flat jet lance
Compare, Analyse and Select Your Pressure Washer
Every pressure washer comes with its own set of features and benefits. With these options around, it is recommended to first identify your needs and then go ahead with the selection process to ensure you are making the right choice.
Let your high-pressure cleaning process be effortless and effective with the right high-pressure washing machine cleaners by your side.
Let us know in the comments section below how did you go with your pressure washing project.
Now, It’s Over To You!
Now I’d like to hear from you: Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread it by Sharing on social media…